Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Week 2 - Day 5


Deadlifts*
135lbsx5 | 225lbsx5
*This was terrible. One, my legs were still really sore from leg day on tuesday (actually my whole body is 100% sore right now from yesterdays arm/chest day), so it this was a pain and struggled putting up usual numbers. And two, lowerback pumps kicked in pretty bad with this one. Its such a bitch to load up the bar with weights and just a even worse pain in the ass to unload them, its a workout right there.

DB Shoulder Press
35lbsx8 | 55lbsx8 | 55lbsx8
SUPERSETTED with
DB Lateral Raises
20lbsx8 | 20lbsx8

Pull Ups
BWx5

DB Lawn Mower (or Bent Rows)
40lbsx12 | 40lbsx12 | 40lbsx12
SUPERSETTED with
Bradford Press
50lbsx12 | 50lbsx12 | 50lbsx12

Barbell Shrugs
135lbsx12 | 185lbsx12 | 135lbsx12

Back Extension
2 sets, Didn't record, I just use those balls thing, but lower back was gone after this lol.

Reverse Butterflies
60lbsx12 | 60lbsx12

Comments: I gotta change this split up. Having a shoulder/back day right after an intense arm day is ridiculous. Triceps get chewed out in shoulders and biceps just giving up when doing the back exercises. Gotta figure a way out to mix it up and allow each muscle to rest at least for a day (even if its used as secondary). Overall, good workout I guess. Sides were just the moderate back pump here and there, but thats expected, especially on back days. Other than that its all good. I can't wait to bump it up to 75mg.
Anyone have any suggestions for the split problem?

5 comments:

  1. i would just bump it up to 75mg now you wont see much from 50mg pretty useless imo

    your friend,
    ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com

    check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Chris: The original split had deadlifts on lower day (tuesday), but deads and squats didn't get a long as I was always tired from heavy squats to dead, and vice versa if I did the other way round, so I moved it to Thur.

    @ Jordan: I am. I started 75mg this Saturday because at the end of the cycle I would have 2 pills left, so Ima use it today and gain 2 extra 75mg days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good, I will be following this log. Interested to see your gains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just dont have the balls to take hdrol. But will follow to learn more info about it

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!