Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Welcome to my H-Drol Log

H-Drol will be the first pro-hormone I have done.
Here is my current stack:


  • 2X CEL H-Drol (60 Caps)
  • 2X CEL Cycle Assist (240 Caps)
  • Nolvadex
  • Taurine
  • Multi-vitamin
  • Whey Protein
The Plan
Week 1 - Cycle Assist
Week 2 - Cycle Assist / H-Drol 50mg
Week 3 - Cycle Assist / H-Drol 75mg
Week 4 - Cycle Assist / H-Drol 75mg
Week 5 - Cycle Assist / H-Drol 75mg
Week 6 - Cycle Assist / H-Drol 75mg
Week 7 - Cycle Assist / H-Drol 75mg
Week 8 - Cycle Assist / Nolva 20mg
Week 9 - Cycle Assist / Nolva 20mg
Week 10 - Cycle Assist / Nolva 10mg
Week 11 - Cycle Assist / Nolva 10mg




Split
I will be doing a slightly modified version of "Layne Norton's Power/Hypertrophy Routine".

Which will be:
Monday - Upper Power
Tuesday - Lower Power
Wednesday - Off / Cardio
Thursday - Hypertrophy Chest/Arms
Friday - Hypertrophy Shoulders/Back/Arms
Saturday - Off / Cardio
Sunday - Hypertrophy Legs

3 comments:

  1. Solid plan. My PH knowledge tells me you've got the bases covered and more with your SERM PCT. You could look into stacking Xtreme Lean and Xtreme Activate with your PCT if you haven't already. I'll be following this with interest, GL.
    I'm at http://aatlinks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ AndAnotherThing: Thanks for the advice bro, I'll look around for those.
    And I'm following/commenting on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks perfect to me dude, can't wait to see these results :D
    I'm at: http://somerandomolestuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!