Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Week 4 - Day 4


OFF DAY

COMMENTS: Packed with school work, won't have time to lift. Will have to wait for tomorrow. One thing I have noticed, which may be called a "side effect" is that I am going through food and water like no other. And its not like I'm trying, I guess h-drol makes you hungrier and thirstier than usual.
As for the weird left ball pain I mentioned couple days ago, its gone (phew).
I've also picked up a sore throat though Hopefully it'll go away during the weekend.

Morning Weight: 184lbs
Up ~13lbs since pre-cycle. BF still looks about the same.

3 comments:

  1. sucks about the sore throat brah alot of people complain about getting sick while on hdrol...i recommend high dose vitamin C...like 1000mg 3x a day plus a multi vitamin

    your friend,
    ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jordan: Yea I've been taking a multi ever since the beginning of this cycle, and now I'm loading up on Vit C. Thanks for the help tho

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!