Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Week 6 - Day 7

Flat Dumbbell Press
40lbsx12 | 50lbsx8 | 60lbsx8 | 85lbsx6 | 100lbsxfail | 100lbsx2 | 55lbsx10

Did some other bicep, tri, chest exercises didn't record

Comments: sh.it workout. I was expecting to get 100 easier. First time I couldn't even get it up (sh.it was so heavy just trying to bring it from the rack to the bench itself). It felt too heavy before I even tried it. I rested 2 minutes and barely got 2 reps. Disappointed since I did 90x6 easy last week. I'm honestly think h-drol is dying down now. Even tho the sweet spot is 4th-6th weeks, I'm probably one of those people that had it kick in earlier. Anyways, busy week. 4 exams this week, too much homework. so ill make my log posts quick now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!